Anyone still play old StarCraft?

I haven't really played much starcraft 2, because I'm not really that into RTSs any more, but a few weeks ago a few friends and myself spun up old Starcraft and Brood War and played for a bit.  I was so impressed by the graphics as a teenager, and now with my eyesight going I can barely tell what is going on in the game.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I still play it from time to time. I remember I use to play it all the time when it first came out. I would play the game with my brother or friends and it was fun doing so. I play it sometimes just to bring back those memories.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I played Starcraft for awhile. I was part of a UMS sub-section where we used to play World War maps. It had it's own clans, tourneys, and competitions. I think the vision hack got in the way of the competitive spirit because it was obvious a few of the guys in the community used it.

• 11 months later...

As an update, Blizzard has been working on reinvigorating the original Starcraft, and you can download it for free, or pay $15 for an updated version that allows you to use more of your screen to play+additional graphic updates and stuff. I believe they are working on automating some of the stuff and making things easier to do. Automation, like automatically having your workers go and mine at the start of the map, and potentially allowing you to build multiple buildings by selecting 2 or more workers at a time.

• 1 year later...