What do you use to watch TV shows, and movies?

Do you sit on your couch on watch on your television or do you do most of you watching on a computer, tablet, or phone? I would say I watch TV about 30% of the time and the rest is streaming from my laptop.

Now a days there really isn't any good television anyways. Only time I actually tune in is when there is something interesting on the history channel (like ancient aliens).

I usually stream Netflix on either the TV, my phone or my computer. I have a habit of proping my phone on the top of my laptop screen, so I can still use my computer while I stream. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I prefer to watch movies and TV shows on a television. I used to watch some TV shows on my computer if they were not airing over here however I have found a way to be able to stream these over to my television now and that makes life a lot easier as I can now still work on my laptop and watch my TV shows without having to stop doing one or the other.

• 1 month later...

We stream everything to our HDTV via Amazon Fire TV.  It's awesome.  We use apps like PS Now, Crackle, CW Now, HBO Now, JHulu, Netflix, etc.  Good stuff!

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 3 months later...

I watch television shows everyday on my TV. A personal favourite would have to be The Simpsons. I also like to watch videos on YouTube.  I stream other YouTubers gameplays and gaming's tutorials on the video sharing website.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/25/2017 at 8:18 AM, Manata said:

Mostly on TV

That does make sense that you'd use your TV to watch TV. hehehe

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 4 months later...

Most of the time I actually use my phone or laptop to watch my favourite TV shows. I tend to watch most of my favourite TV shows on catchup whilst in bed so its just easier to watch it on my phone. Very rarely do I watch them on TV lol

spacer.png

• 10 months later...

Mostly use Sling, Plex, or Netflix/Hulu to do all of my streaming needs. Cable is such a rip off, and I never really watch all of the shows anyways. Plus with T-Mobile, I get Netflix for free (easy win), Plex is free (just have to upload my own items to it), so only really pay for Hulu and Sling.