Next CoD Game

10 hours ago, Massacre said:

Starwars Battlefeild was good as their latest release. Oops was it Battlefront? A remake of another COD incoming with "better graphics"

I think battlefront is done by a different company than what CoD is made by.

While I enjoy Call of Duty: BO III, its not my favorite in the series - that award goes to Black Ops II. Despite BO II being my favorite, I still have liked most of the recent releases except for Advanced Warfare, I just couldn't get into that one which is weird since I like BO III and the mechanics of the games have some similarities.

While I know it most likely will not happen, my hope for the next CoD game is that they will make another game set in World War II or even Vietnam like Black Ops I. Honestly, I'd probably even be more happy with something that is modern over another extremely futuristic game.

I feel like sci-fi is the way the series is leaning right now, and I'm totally okay with that. We got laser guns and 3d-printing-bullet guns in Advanced Warfare, and Black Ops III went the other way by having the characters feel futuristic. I'm hoping they lean in hard with the next one, give me laser pistols and sonic shotguns and plasma rifles, get weird with the characters and levels. Play around in space. Just lean into it and fully commit. There's still area to explore in this setting before going back to WW2 shooters.

• 2 years later...

I don't know what the next one will be or have an inkling of what it will be but I hope they make another addition to the Modern Warfare series or even World At War. I'm not the biggest fan of any of the others with the exception of Black Ops. As long as the campaigns continue to be good I'll be okay with whatever they choose to release,