Bayside Needs your help, Donations

• Management Team

In the next one to two weeks I personally will be changing hosting. It has come to an point that our current shared hosting isn't for us and the support is shocking. I was never happy with HostGator and EIG owns them.  I brought SSL with namecheap and it's been like 19 days and still waiting for HostGator to install it for me. that really put me off from using them. That's what I don't like about Shared hosting that you don't have the full control of the server to allow to install

We need your support by Donation to us for us to move over to VPS (virtual private server). That's right we going going to be moving to an faster SSD performance server that offers core management support. The website will be running on our server that has no shared option.

We need to rise around $600USD that allows me to move forward. with around 10 or so people tipping in, we will make that mark. Once again I like to say thank you for your support, and if you donate towards baysidegamers.com then I'm forever great full.

regards  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 8 months later...
  • Management Team

Hello guys, I hope that you seen the big message above that we need you help to keep us alive and keep on running by donating to YOUR community. This is set to cover ALL server, upgrades and licensing fee's and also contributes towards funding future prize giveaways. Please feel free to give a little back, as we could not do it without you! 

If you want to donate to BaysideGamers you can do so via Below with your PayPal. Thank you for your efforts, and thank you for contributing towards YOUR community. Your donation will be used to pay for our increasing hosting and server costs and giveaway prizes only!

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team
6 hours ago, alakazam said:

Why do you need $600 for? I can recommend you a good quality host that sells managed VPSs for only $30 a month.

I do agreed that it's set on high however it needs to cover more then just the hosting ;) got to keep up with the license and also protection that the community hasn't got other then the free cloudflare account. I'm always like to cover myself. And with enough for doing great giveaways of games.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team
11 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Do you use cpanel?

Yes o.O But why you ask?

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 1 month later...