How do you like your coffee and/or tea?

Sharon

Prefer to drink my coffee and tea plain/black.  I used to add sugar and cream to my coffee. For my tea I used to add sugar or honey. However, I've grown accustomed to drinking these hot beverages plain.  How do you like your coffee and/or tea?

• Management Team

I love having an nice cup of tea without any sugar. It makes me feel good afterwords  and living myself up, As I type now, I'm drinking tea 

Cup-of-Tea1.jpg

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 7 months later...

I am a huge tea lover, can not stand to drink coffee just do not like the taste. When I drink tea I like to have mine black and with two sugars. Sometimes I do wonder if I drink too much tea :) but it really is so nice I sometimes just have to sit down with one.

• Management Team
8 hours ago, Shortie861 said:

I am a huge tea lover, can not stand to drink coffee just do not like the taste. When I drink tea I like to have mine black and with two sugars. Sometimes I do wonder if I drink too much tea :) but it really is so nice I sometimes just have to sit down with one.

How can anyone stand having sugar in there tea? It's a British English additions I believe by having tea in the United Kingdom anyway and coming from Australia that Coffee does test different in the UK, I mean worst test.

Australia is also been a capitol for coffee

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of coffee so I don't drink it, but I prefer my tea with milk, either 1 sweetener or 3 sugars. Although the only time I tend to have a cup of tea is when I fancy a couple of biscuits. Nom nom.

• 3 months later...

Ah...the age old question of Tea or Coffee. I have tried both, and it just depends on the mood...but seriously, Black Tea no Sugar. It is so good that if it does not have caffeine after the first cup I would only drink coffee all day every day. I drink tea, but rarely, because the taste doesn't suit me well at all, no matter if I have it black, with milk or with sugar. Doesn't give me the kick that I look for especially when waking up in the morning...yeah I am an addict.

• 1 month later...

If it's a cup of tea I usually have two sugars with a drop of milk I like my tea quite strong however not too strong coffee I like fairly medium with also two sugars. 

twis.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like de-caff black tea, no sugar.  If it must be sweet, then I like only a little bit. :)

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2017 at 6:38 AM, JACK said:

Coffee for me. I need to get as much energy from somewhere you know.

I'm manic enough without caffeine. hehe

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]

Iced, light - cream and 2 sugar. If flavoring is available, either caramel, cookie dough or hazelnut, depending on my mood. :) Not really a big fan of hot coffee as it tends to make me even more thirsty, as odd as that sounds. 

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/06/2017 at 8:31 PM, zoldos said:

I'm manic enough without caffeine. hehe

Or Monster drink, Gives it an super boost

I like "Rock Star" energy drinks, as well as Mountain Dew's "Spiked Lemonade". :D

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2016 at 4:12 PM, Empire said:

How can anyone stand having sugar in there tea? It's a British English additions I believe by having tea in the United Kingdom anyway and coming from Australia that Coffee does test different in the UK, I mean worst test.

Australia is also been a capitol for coffee

I enjoy having sugar in my tea. It gives the tea a bit of an extra kick and gives you a bit of a sugar rush. I'm mainly a tea drinker. I do not like drinking coffee at all. My favorite kind of tea is strawberry tea.

• 9 months later...

I like coffee with sweetener when I get it from DD or Starbucks; but otherwise I take it black. No milk/no sugar. Of course the sweetener is the exception.

Black and strong to match my soul :')

I mean it. I start my day with a double espresso XD

Though after that one, I can be persuaded to drink something... weaker. And milkier, like a latte.