Video Game Magazines

• Management Team

I have and Calgary for that. Articles anyway. http://www.baysidegamers.com/reviews-articles/gaming-booksmagazines/

I read from online gaming websites then buying magz 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

For awhile, I was getting a Retro gaming magazine in the mail.  It was so amazing!  They talked about all these great retro games from back in the days, like from when I was a kid - Nintendo64, all that.  I guess my subscription ran out as I don't get issues anymore. :/

The subscription was a gift from a friend who owns the magazine.  Maybe he will renew for me again. 

I used to get Game Informer a couple of years back but recently I haven't gotten any gaming magazines. I used to like reading them but a lot of the things they talk about can be easily found online now so I'm not sure they'd even be worth it anymore.

13 hours ago, Carmy Wolf said:

For awhile, I was getting a Retro gaming magazine in the mail.  It was so amazing!  They talked about all these great retro games from back in the days, like from when I was a kid - Nintendo64, all that.  I guess my subscription ran out as I don't get issues anymore. :/

The subscription was a gift from a friend who owns the magazine.  Maybe he will renew for me again. 

oh nice, never knew about that magazine. I will have to check it out myself.

• 1 year later...

I'm a regular gamer. However, I don't get any video games magazines through the post.  I will have to have a look at some gaming magazines at some point. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

I think that most people don't get magazines anymore. You only need to read up about it on there website or by googling it. What you read about in a book you tend to get allot more information online. If most people spent more time online like we all do then we read about it online

• 3 months later...

I don't think I have ever bothered to read a gaming based magazine really. It's just so much easier to find info online.

spacer.png