What's your favorite battlefield?

I have played (bought) every game in the battlefield series but never really got into any of them. However the one that I enjoyed the most would probably be Battlefield 2. I like this one because at this time my friends had gotten the game as well so I have other people to play with. Our favorite thing to do was find like a "junglish" type map where we would just a
 "adventure" out to the edges of the map and find awesome snipping spots that where totally useless lmao kinda lame but we where young that that was fun for us. So if you have played this game what are your favorite moment while playing and which one was your favorite!?

• Management Team

I have played three battlefield series that's 1949, BF2 and BF3. At of them all, I probably like battlefield two, As I type this out now I have been playing it for days and weeks and years on end. I might play it after I typed this post out. As we all known that they have shut down there servers, however there are still over 18.000 players that still play online today and with allot of sites out there probably allot more. battlefield two was released back in 2005 and still today it's the best out of all of the series, battlefield two is the only one that has won awards and best game in 2009.

If anyone is willing to play with me then go ahead and PM me! You will found that I'm very good and I always like to win. And of course get better score and have fun. Oh... and I have very funny moments. On my YouTube channel I have around three videos of BF2 (link above next to Facebook) and they are good videos.

Now, you guys wounding how I can still play online and do allot of things with it, well here http://www.battlelog.co/ This site is what all you need to know. My name is EmpireKickass on there site. Plus if you need support you all can create and topic here as well as reading on there site. 

Glad to here from you guys :D 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I honestly think that the original Bad Company has to be my favorite title in the series. The campaign was fantastic, both in its mechanics and the writing.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the best for me was BF2. Can't really compare it to the new ones since I played only one, and I can't remember what name it had I just know it was set back in World War II or something. Anyway I think BF2 was the greatest and I had a lot of fun playing with my brother and some friends :D .

• Management Team

I think the best for me was BF2. Can't really compare it to the new ones since I played only one, and I can't remember what name it had I just know it was set back in World War II or something. Anyway I think BF2 was the greatest and I had a lot of fun playing with my brother and some friends :D .

Glad that I'm not the only one, And that BF2 is the best at of all of them, it even won awards for it. AS I type now there are over 1500 players online. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Battlefield 3 is the one that I played the most. I haven't gotten into BF4 yet.. at this rate I might as well wait until 5 comes out haha. When I did play, I always liked to use the tanks when they were available. I wasn't the best but it was certainly a good time

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm...I kind of dropped out of the FPS genre a bit but my favorite BF game had to have been Battlefield 4...after they got it tweaked to the point it was at least playable.

• 1 year later...

It would probably have to be Battlefield 4. I had so much fun playing that game especially with friends. Hopefully the next Battlefield can be another modern era based game

spacer.png

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i personally loved battlefield 3, i feel like they took 3 and made it into 4 but made things way easier (annoying). But for my vote,  3 will be it!