What Controller do you Use?

Golddisk

With there being several controllers available for the Xbox One system, which one do you use? Do you have any modded controllers?

I have two of the basic Xbox wireless controllers and they work fine for me, although they do burn through regular batteries quite fast so it is worth investing into the rechargeable battery kit. I have never used any modded controllers.

• 6 years later...

I at the moment have the Shock Blue official controller for my Xbox. I did have a black official controller that came with my Xbox One X when I got it but it got stick drift not long after the warranty had ran out and for quite a few years I had to use third party wired controllers until I was able to update back to the official wireless controller. I am so much happier now having my official wireless controller, sometimes being hooked up with a wire can be a pain for a gamer. 

Right now I am just using a standard Xbox Controller.  The Elite is my favorite, but it is currently dead.  I am looking at grabbing a new wired controller, but still deciding between the new Wolverine or the fancy thing Thrustmaster makes.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

I use an Xbox PC controller wireless, before that was wired but the cable got pooped on me after awhile. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!