Favorite Server?

Do you have a favorite server?

I used to play on one with a community that sprouted up around a podcast I listened to. I built some pretty weird buildings, had a giant smelting operation, and then completely stopped playing the server after a couple months. I wish it was still running, it would be a ton of fun to go back to my old buildings.

• Management Team
2 minutes ago, OMDO said:

I used to play on one with a community that sprouted up around a podcast I listened to. I built some pretty weird buildings, had a giant smelting operation, and then completely stopped playing the server after a couple months. I wish it was still running, it would be a ton of fun to go back to my old buildings.

I don't have one since I don't play that silly boring game :P

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 2/19/2016 at 0:28 AM, Empire said:

I don't have one since I don't play that silly boring game :P

On 2/24/2016 at 2:11 PM, Massacre said:

Amen to that!

Hey now! :P

On 2/28/2016 at 9:49 PM, egoista said:

I'm planning on starting a Minecraft server as well as many others, so let me know if you're interested and PM ME and I will tell you when it's up.

I started one with a buddy of mine, the main goal being to build a huge castle, but I'd always be willing to try out new places.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

My favourite server that I enjoy playing is known as Pika Network. I have been playing on this server since the start of my teenage years. Pika Network has some great staff members and fellow players which makes me feel at home. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 years later...
On 2/19/2016 at 11:55 AM, OMDO said:

Are you talking about minecraft?

Well I don't play minecraft, so can't answer to that. Normally I play PUBG on Asian servers. So I normally go for the local ones. 😊