Most spent on a game

• Management Team
2 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

What is the most you've spent on one video game?

The highest game that I have spent was Grand Theft Auto 5 of when it came out on PC. Steam version came out right on time and I waited for another two days once I got mine downloaded. I paid around $90 in store. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would say in Star Wars The Old Republic I probably have close to 800 or maybe even 1000 invested. And with League of Legends I've probably spent around 500 dollars. I really love these games and I play them all the time, so it's worth it for me to spend the money on them. Plus it's not that I can't afford it, and it's a really easy hobby to have for me :P

• 2 weeks later...

It depends, if you mean total including expansion then I have spend around 150 US dollars for Guild Wars 2. For an initial purchase, I have spent about 100 dollars.

Edited by Jimbo

If we are just talking about the purchase price, probably around ~$70 for a deluxe version of a game that I bought. If you want to include add-ons and expansion packs I'll have to raise that to around ~130. When I love a game and play it all the time, I will try to get everything I can for it to enhance me playing it. The way I see it is that if you get an hour of playing the game (really playing it and having fun) out of each dollar spent, your looking at a better ratio than spending money to go see a movie. 

The most I've ever spent on a video game was about $50 or $60.  Unless you count buying a guide, which would only cost an extra $20 or so.  But I don't buy guides that much. 

Probably about like 5-6 hours because I was playing in career mode on my madden 16 and I was trying to win the superbowl before I got too tired to play.

• 5 months later...

Warhammer Online Collectors Edition. I think it was a little over $100. What a huge waste of money considering how dead that game is now lol. I stay away from collectors editions now haha. 

• 1 month later...

I have spent around $80 on a video game and that is usually when they first come out. It's so expensive. I only do that for the games I really want. All the other games I wait until the price drops.

• Management Team
2 minutes ago, Top ramen said:

not sure if you mean time or money. I spent 100+ hours grind out an mmorpg called dcuo lol. 

That's nothing, I spent 500+ on ETS :P But we are really talking about money spending here  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...

The most I spent on a video game was 50 pounds. Bought Grand Theft Auto Five 2013/2014 for the 360 and the game was so expensive when it first came out. It soon went down in price.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg