First Person Shooters

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FPS games are my favorite. They are the only genre of game that I really enjoy. I have always enjoyed FPS and MMOs and other types like that never appealed to me.

• 2 months later...

I think really the only kind I've played is House of the Dead. Fun, fun games. My favorite was always the 2nd. I probably should try some others since I do really enjoy it. Great stress reliever!

• 5 months later...
On 2/22/2016 at 11:16 PM, Demon_skeith said:

Anyone here a bit fan of FPS games? If so what are your favorites?

I really love Crysis 3!  I just started playing the on-line MP and it's wicked!  I have the "Hunter Edition" and it's part of EA Vault ($4.99 a month for like 30 games).  The graphics are fantastic and it's futuristic! Cool!

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 11 months later...

I love first-person shooters. It's just so much better being able to look through your scope to aim at people. My favourite would probably have to be Rainbow Six Siege. Just love that game so much.

spacer.png

I prefer 3rd person shooters, esp. when you can trick out your character like in APB Reloaded. :)

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]