Hot or Cold

• Management Team

Depending on what you eat. I like hot soup and not cold. As for steak or other meat I don't like it cold at all so rather very warm and hot.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...

It really depends on the food. Pasta and pastries are a ton better when cold but classic dishes like fish and chips and roast dinners are far better when eaten while warm, in fact those dishes are almost completely inedible when cold.

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2016 at 1:20 AM, Demon_skeith said:

How do you enjoy your food? Nice and hot or cold? Can you eat food if its not hot or a certain temperature?

This is somewhat of a silly question.  As people have said so far, it simply depends on the food.   Now I can eat pizza cold out of the fridge, or hot. :)

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

14 hours ago, zoldos said:

This is somewhat of a silly question.  As people have said so far, it simply depends on the food.   Now I can eat pizza cold out of the fridge, or hot. :)

Eating cold pizza aren't nice,not all food that are hot that can be eaten as cold

hehe I like it! :D

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 4 years later...

For me, it depends on the food too. I however don't care for something piping hot. Slightly warmed enough to enjoy the heat but not burn my tongue. Cold is for raw vegetables.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was about weather, há 🤣

As for food, we're now in winter and it's cold outside so I really prefer hot food as of now. In summer, when it's really hot outside I prefer the other way.

What doesn't change is coffee. I always like hot coffee, doesn't matter if it's burning outside :P, because I really enjoy it being hot.

But all in all, I usually eat every kind of food doesn't matter of the weather!

• 1 month later...

There are a lot of foods that I enjoy eating from the norm such as cold pasta that's supposed to be served hot, sometimes Chinese food cold can be yummy too! Cold pizza is always a thing to do the day after!! As for eating something hot that normally should be cold...hmm...not sure I go the other way? I'll have to think about it.

I think the majority of the foods with the exception of dinner I enjoy eating cold.