Have you made a game?

Have you made any games? What is it about?

I have made many minigames which were to basic or to buggy. I planned to make a Visual Novel once, but I am stuck with the story and doing it alone is not easy.

I played around with making an incremental game, but I just don't have the patience or knowledge to make it all work out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team

@RayDaBeast Is in the progress on making an game called the modern law game, It's been months, years and not long ago since they opened up there website. He's focusing way to much on getting the test verion out. One reasons he's not active here. Yet again my full staff aren't active here, they just left. I'm going to take action soon.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...

Yes, made a basic 2D racing car with a programming progam known as Scratch. Apart from this I've designed or coded any video games. As of today, I'm learning Java and this coding language will be helpful for games development.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 5 months later...

I have never made a game aside from probably some simple JavaScript thing.  Anyway, I'd love to be able to, but it's incredibly beyond my skill.

OK, I did buy a book on how to do it way back.  Unfortunately I sold it to a bookstore when I was low on cash.  Anyhow, I'm not sure if I would have the concentration to do it.  See, that's a big problem with me.  For instance, I have some drum lesson and blogging projects, I want to do, but, I cannot focus!

• 7 months later...
On 3/14/2016 at 5:40 AM, Demon_skeith said:

My friends were going to make a game once about thieves in the middle east (think Aladdin) but it never got off the ground.

What genre of video game were you thinking of making? What stopped you? Is this something you would consider in the future? 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 years later...

I had tried my luck with unity engine, and I had created a game similar to angry birds. But there were some flaws, somewhere the physix properties were not matching, and the birds used to fly after hitting the boxes. Later I lost interest, and that game never was launched. 😆

Edited by Razor1911