Unpacking

• Management Team

Left with three big cases and come back after two months with allot more stuff. So much stuff that we had to leave same stuff behind. the wight for me was 29.8 kilos it was just under the limit of 30 kilos. Depending on what you have it has taken around 1 week or more to wash all things and put them away, as for the stuff that we brought it just been laying around for months till we had an spot for it. Yet again depending who is who and who what family who really! everyone is different, same take years and others might take a week. If I was going away for an weekend then around half a day to put things away to the max of a day. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team
1 hour ago, Demon_skeith said:

That's a lot of stuff.

From the trips I've come back from, I usually have time to unpack and get things mostly done before going to bed for the night.

You must have been away for an weekend, small trip?

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 2/29/2016 at 0:24 AM, Empire said:

You must have been away for an weekend, small trip?

mostly, though the one week trip I took and I got back at 10 PM and when I got home I did some basic unpacking which didn't leave much to do in the morning.