Call of Duty Ghosts

Has anyone played Call of Duty Ghosts? If so how did you like the story or missions? Was it a good Call of Duty or it could of been made better?

I have played Call of Duty Ghosts a few times and I liked the introduction of starting in space to give it a unique setting that most games really do not have that introduction to fit perfectly with the story. Personally, I have not played any other Call of Duty games so I cannot express if it is a better version.

• 2 weeks later...

I played ghosts but honestly I skipped the campaign. I really liked the multiplayer but it's honestly just another same old same old Call of Duty. I can expect to see the same kind of stuff probably for the rest of my life with these games :P

• 2 months later...

I hesitated to purchase Call of Duty : Ghosts because I was thinking that it would be the same typical FPS game. However, I did buy it and I have been very satisfied with it. I enjoyed the story, but I became addicted to the multiplayer mode. I remember that I used to organize some teams for online battles. Also, I should mention that in the online games, I always wanted to have a dog to protect me. The wolf was too much! 

• 11 months later...

I don't play the storyline or missions. I just play in the offline/online thing where you can spawn computer players to play against you to make it feel like you are online. I love it! This is my favorite way to play.

Programmer. Forum Owner. Wife. Cat Mom.

https://dudethatserin.com

I love on-line multiplayer shooters, but I'm sorely disappointed by the COD series.  I have Black Ops III and it's full of cheaters.  I also played Infinite Warfare and it just didn't grab me at all. 

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...

I love Call of Duty :) something that I like to get back into as an first person shooter. However I never got to get into ghosts 

• 3 weeks later...

I loved Ghosts. The campaign was great (One of the few CoD campaigns I've actually completed) and I really liked the multiplayer a whole lot. It wasn't as bad as people said it was, I think it's biggest flaw was the map sizes. Apart from that, I liked the game. I hope Infinity Ward's next title is Ghosts 2 now that we're going back to Boots on the Ground. :)

smokeysig.png revad1.png

Forget all that, get Titanfall 2. :D

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 5 months later...