Cookies

• 6 months later...

I don't eat cookies very often but when I do I absolutely love chocolate chip cookies.  I especially love eating them when they are straight from being baked in the oven. 

On 3/4/2016 at 1:49 AM, Demon_skeith said:

So what kind of cookies do you enjoy eating? How often do you eat them?

I loveeeeeee cookies. I'm commonly referred to as a cookie monster by my family. I had some cookies yesterday =). I like a lot of different kinds of cookies. But my all time favorite cookie is probably the classic chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven. 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Management Team

I like the website cookies that tell my traffic off :P

I tend to eat any cookies, I'm not an fan eater person. I get what I get given. Yet I do like those that have cream inside 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

I enjoy all types of cookies.

I usually always make my own cookies from scratch. They taste so much better home made! The only way I'll buy cookies at the store is if they are really hard to make or I'm having a lazy day.

• 4 years later...

I love chocolate chip cookies. Homemade is the way to go. Though we have found a gluten free, vegan one that works for us. It's still sugar so we limit. However, they are a nice treat to have on occasion.