Smells you like or hate

• Management Team

The smell that I hate is Old smelling Cheese that is old and smell like feet, other then that smell of poop is just as bad. I like the smell of curry being cook with mixed spics 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team
1 hour ago, Demon_skeith said:

I enjoy the smell of baked goods but I hate the smell of cabbage and cauliflower being cooked. Seriously that stuff is bad.

Really?  cauliflower! Do you like to eat cauliflower?

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Never tried it, with the horrible smell I doubt I could get close enough to try it. Was just in someone's house once when it was cooking and the smell lingered for hours in my nose.

• 3 months later...

I adore the smell of oranges. They always smell so awesome. Plus I love oranges! Also like the smell of coffee even though I don't really drink it.

As for smells I hate...hmmm can't think of any right now.

• 5 years later...

Fresh baked goods like bread & cookies are wonderful smells. It also depends on the year. For the Holidays like now, pumpkin spice mix fits. Smells I dislike are pretty much anything that has spoiled.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Vanilla, too damn sweet and overpowering. Plus this particular artificial cherry smell that I remember was in this one cold medicine I had to take as a kid, that shit makes me cringe and gag every time I get a whiff of it.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 6:42 AM, EmpireKicking said:

Vanilla, too damn sweet and overpowering. Plus this particular artificial cherry smell that I remember was in this one cold medicine I had to take as a kid, that shit makes me cringe and gag every time I get a whiff of it.

Have you smelled homemade vanilla? I make mine with vodka so it's not sickeningly sweet smelling.

• Management Team
7 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

Have you smelled homemade vanilla? I make mine with vodka so it's not sickeningly sweet smelling.

Yeah, not with vodka Xd 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif