Walking

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Management Team

I used to walk allot at one point when I Was at collage, ever since life changed I don't do much walking 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Not at all anymore, except a little bit at the local park.  I am out of shape and have chronic back pain.  I also have osteoporosis (yes at 42, very strange) so I ache a lot. :( 

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 5 months later...

I live near mountains so hiking is always fun.  Other than that, I don't walk much cause I don't live in a city like NYC where it's a necessity.  However, to make up for it, I like to jog. Something I feel that is a better workout anyway (unless it's some strenuous hiking).

I won't go for a walk just to go for a walk but I tend to walk quite a bit every week. I tend to walk if I am just going to the shops/supermarket nearby.

spacer.png

• 6 months later...

Well, lately, I have switched to some jogging and walking trade-offs.  I will walk some on a city jogging path and then jog a mile or so.  Anyway, that's how basketball players train at my old high school and I'm sure other places.

• 3 years later...

We live on acreage so I'm fortunate to be able to take walks often. Just need to walk out our door. My mind tends to wander. Sometimes I will take a walk purposely to go round & round in my head something I'm trying to figure out. Other times it's to vent. My dog is a good listener lol I also have our state's field guides for trees, butterflies, birds & I challenge myself to identify what I see out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh this is a thread for me! I love to go walking/hiking! I try to get 10,000 steps in every day and it makes it easier to go to the trails at the local county and state parks for a good hike. I mostly do 2-3 mile hikes now but I used to do 4 miles a day with my daughter and then the other steps toward the 10,000 goal would be doing things around my house.

• 3 weeks later...

I get about 2-3 miles in a day at work, but I due enjoy walking around town.  I always wanted to pick up just walking to work, but I never get myself going on that idea.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 3 months later...
  • Management Team
On 11/2/2021 at 12:20 PM, Lämmchen said:

Ooh this is a thread for me! I love to go walking/hiking! I try to get 10,000 steps in every day and it makes it easier to go to the trails at the local county and state parks for a good hike. I mostly do 2-3 mile hikes now but I used to do 4 miles a day with my daughter and then the other steps toward the 10,000 goal would be doing things around my house.

Glad that you do take the time to find the time to do walk, smooths and end of the day it makes you feel better. I'm very slack and only walk around the town or have a reason to walk back to my college days after I finished spending hours at a class doing my ICT, I would leave around 4 pm and catch a later bus (at times if I was late and left later then that I had to run like hell) and by doing that I get to walk for 30mins going up hills and downhills. I love doing that. A couple of times I would take the long round and would take me 90mins of walking time to get to where I had to be. Been over six years since I last did anything like that. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I try and do as much walking as I can but I prefer to do short walks lots throughout the week rather than walking long distances overall. I don't think it's benefitted me much from a health perspective but I think you need a balanced diet to do that haha!

• 2 months later...

I generally get a daily walk in. Most walks I am on, will be around 2 miles per day. It gets a bit difficult to go hiking, with a little bit of weight and having Rheumatoid Arthritis though, so I tend to stay in areas that makes it easier to do so with my bad back and knees.

• 7 months later...

I always go for evening walks and it's always very relaxing to do. I have a minimum number of steps that I'm supposed to complete every day and it's at least 6,000 steps. There are some days I hit 10,000 plus. 

• 1 year later...

I go out on walks almost daily whether it be just to get out of the house or even to head out and run errands or do things I need to do on that day. 

I don't mind going out on walks as I feel it is a great way to help with your mental health.