Will Xbox be dropped?

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:44 PM, Demon_skeith said:

Do you think Microsoft will eventually just drop the Xbox and focus solely on PC gaming?

Why would they drop Xbox? They are doing well with Xbox and making money(Unlike Sony). It would be stupid of them to drop a consumer facing product that is having some success...that is not to say they cant bridge Xbox with PC gaming...which is what they are doing now with Windows 10.

• Management Team
On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 3:44 PM, Demon_skeith said:

Do you think Microsoft will eventually just drop the Xbox and focus solely on PC gaming?

why would you think that for? Aren't going to drop if they are in the position of releasing the next generation of xbox platform. They are making millions of dollars from the products.

I think you just creating Topics for the sake of posting topics

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

It is remotely possible that they could. Simply due to the fact of console sales. Sony is extremely far ahead in console sales and selling a lot better than the Xbox One. Right now Microsoft even though they may or may not admit it clearly is taking a loss. That's why they're bringing their first party exclusives over to PC. I don't see another Xbox console coming out in the next round of consoles releasing onto the market. It will be all PC from here on out for Microsoft. They had a nice run, but when you can't compete you just can't. 

I ask the question because MS has been publishing most of their games on the PC as well as Xbox of late. Even if they make millions from Xbox one, they are still losing money in making the console itself. I wouldn't be surprise if they dropped the Xbox series and focus solely on PC.

• Management Team
47 minutes ago, Demon_skeith said:

I ask the question because MS has been publishing most of their games on the PC as well as Xbox of late. Even if they make millions from Xbox one, they are still losing money in making the console itself. I wouldn't be surprise if they dropped the Xbox series and focus solely on PC.

Yet again PC gaming aren't that big as other platform, There are way more people playing on PS4 and Xbox then PC. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

they could but i dont see it. a lot of people love the xbox, but people realy dont like the paid xbox live memberships. the xbox imo is just too importent for microsoft to drop at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2016 at 1:36 PM, Al3x said:

they could but i dont see it. a lot of people love the xbox, but people realy dont like the paid xbox live memberships. the xbox imo is just too importent for microsoft to drop at the moment.

they already gutted the live membership some by not needing it to watch some apps like netflix.

I thing they made a mistake in 2013 with the used game fiaso.   Even though they changed their mind I think it was to little to late..  A lot of the user base jumped to PS4 for this very reason alone.