Creative vs. Survival

Which do you prefer? I am more into the survival aspect and less about crafting. The survival game gives the extra challenge and I feel more rewarded for gathering and collecting materials. Although, creative is great for experimenting and learning how to play the game.

• 3 weeks later...

I play a mixture of both. It depends how creative or serious I want to get about the game. I have some cool mines in survival mode though.

• 10 months later...

Creative as I love building things. This is the same reason I love simulation games so much like euro truck simulator and cities skylines.

Survival can be huge drag when you want to build anything as you have to grind for the blocks needed.

• 1 year later...

I use minecraft to get some creative juices flowing, to visualise places I'm writing about so I mostly play in creative mode. I'm impatient enough as is and I don't have the time or energy to grind for everything I need while fending off zombies and killer rabbits :')

My nephew, however, declares me boring and generally "urgh" and swears by survival mode.

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer survival mode because you have to go out and cut your own wood, get your materials, run away from the witches, run away from the spiders, everything. It just makes it more of a game and it's way more fun. I used to switch between modes before but since you can't save it and it's less fun I started doing survival mode exclusively. 

• 8 months later...

I like both but if I had to choose I would go with Survival Mode. Why? You have to go out and gather your own materials, survive from monsters, and build your own home. Just makes the game more exciting and unpredictable knowing there is limited resources. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 months later...

I like survival but my girlfriend prefers creative. When we do play together, we make up games to play and do indeed play survival. Her whole thing is that she gets bored too easily playing by herself in survival but in creative, she can just have fun building. 

• 7 months later...

Survival and Creative are totally different things. You can't really say one is better than another, since Survival focuses on the hardcore, "survive and thrive" aspect of the game, and Creative focuses on building.

• 1 year later...

I would like to go with creative games here.

Survival games are pretty much the same. I have played them before and these days, I would rather play some creative new game, rather than go with another survival game.

That's just my preference at the moment.

• Management Team

While creative mode is great for just messing around, learning new tricks, techniques, and even building quickly, survival mode gives you a purpose to use those tricks an techniques, when building a big project in survival makes you feel so proud once it is done! I much, much prefer survival over creative.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 5 months later...
On 3/22/2016 at 12:46 PM, Jimbo said:

Which do you prefer? I am more into the survival aspect and less about crafting. The survival game gives the extra challenge and I feel more rewarded for gathering and collecting materials. Although, creative is great for experimenting and learning how to play the game.

Same with me. I would too prefer survival ones. These days, I have been playing PUBG all day long, and I am too much into the game. It's a battle royale game and you have to survive among 100 other players.😄

The gameplay of PUBG is just awsome. I have already upgraded here and purchased royale pass. So yeah, I would 100% go with such Survival games. 😊

• 11 months later...

Survival mode gives adrenaline rush as it is more adventurous, however, creative mode are very good for relaxation. Creative mode allows you to become productive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A solid mix of the two.  Survival with a high level of creativity involved.  7 Days is always my preferred example of this as you struggle to survive both natural death and zombies, but you can also build a floating castle if you really wanted to.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 2 weeks later...