GTA 5 Wildlife Documentary | Onto The Land

• Management Team

I came across, It's really good I differently like it. And I have learned some things.

What do you guys thing? 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

OK so it's been a while since I played GTA V but I didn't realize that these animals were in the game. lol  What an awesome rendition of a wildlife documentary - very well made! ;)  Thanks for sharing!  

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing but as i remember i played GTA first version when i have old desktop at my home.... Now i have some pressures for finding a Good Jobs and daily financial problems so this is really hard to make free times for games....

That's too bad :(

• 3 weeks later...

It's awesome. I love the different kind of videos that people make with GTA V. It's really creative. 

I love the animals in GTA. Hopefully one day they will put them into GTA Online as well

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am going to sit back, with a pack of corn chips and watch it now :) seeing as you all say it is good

• 1 year later...

The video comes off as a parody of a BBC wildlife documentary but the audio appears to have some really heavy noise reduction done to it (Listen after each word it sounds like noise gate hocking on and off).

Also, the background music is pretty annoying as it is slightly too loud compared to his voice but at least the idea was pretty sound.

Some good content from 8-bit, He has done some amazing work. 

9 hours ago, thebestofthebest said:

The video comes off as a parody of a BBC wildlife documentary but the audio appears to have some really heavy noise reduction done to it (Listen after each word it sounds like noise gate hocking on and off).

Also, the background music is pretty annoying as it is slightly too loud compared to his voice but at least the idea was pretty sound.

Heavy noise, Loud music over the voice.  I don't think so O.o 

10 hours ago, JACK said:

Some good content from 8-bit, He has done some amazing work. 

Heavy noise, Loud music over the voice.  I don't think so O.o 

I wasn’t saying that the content was bad, in fact I think it was good but I was complaining about a few editing issues like strange audio and having the background music be too loud to keep attention on what he was saying.

When consuming any type of content you need to notice mistakes, otherwise the person making that content will never inprove.

• 2 years later...

This is simple magnificent. Outstanding job guys, congratz. Really really well done. Loved the deer part. And the reflection at the end. We can save Los Santos!