PS5 Release Date

Main Website Link: http://www.ps5playstation5.com/

We all know it's coming, but no one seems to know exactly when. We have done the hard work for you and figured it out. Sony is a creature of habit fellow gamers, as are we all. All it takes is some mathematics and an ear to the ground of the gaming industry to start piecing together this crucial part of the puzzle. Join us on our PS5 release date page to see what these factors have revealed thus far. Check back often because we are constantly updating the page with our latest findings!

Specs: A Glimpse under the Hood

You thought trying to predict the PS5 release date was hard? We're tackling something much more difficult next. As we all know, technology evolves and changes in limitless ways with each passing year. Trying to nail down the exact path it will take is like trying to find a grain of salt on a beach. That being said, there are patterns, predictions, and signs that we can use to illuminate the path. Want to see what the future holds? It's all on our specs page ready for you to see.

Price: How High Can it Go?

The Price of a console is always a touchy subject. When it comes to the PS5, the latest rumors are showing that the console may come in two versions which could drastically affect the price of the system. The price of the PS4 showed that $400 is a price point that works, so it's doubtful that Sony will go any higher, if at all, with the PS5. What do you think the new system will cost? Head on over to our PS5 Price page to find out more and offer your opinion in the comments!

PS5 Design: Artist's Renditions

I am a master of words, but I harbor a deep respect for those who can bring images to life. We don't know for certain what the PS5 will look like, but that offers us the unique ability to consider a multitude of options. Will it be a box, will it be cloud-based, who knows? There are signs that point to something completely different than anything else we've seen, but that only fuels our imaginations. For the best PS5 eye candy on the internet, your one-stop location is our PS5 concept designs page.

Hardcore PS5 Fans

Playstation 5 with controllers We know you are out there and we are with you! We'll update this page frequently as technology changes and grows, to give you a better idea of what to expect in the far future of the PlayStation brand. New technology is revealed on a yearly basis, and this page will represent what we feel is accurate at the current time of writing. As new technical products and advancements are always coming to light, visit this page often to stay in the loop when it comes to PS5 news.

It's safe to say if you're looking for news you definitely came to the right place. You know we've already got you covered with up-to-date PS4 news on our sister site, PS4 Experts, and here you can expect to find the same quality articles as we turn our gaze to the future. We're still updating PS4 Experts on a daily basis, so don't forget to stop in there after you're done checking out what the far future holds!

We encourage interaction as well, so sign up for our website, comment on the articles, take a look at our social media pages, email us your information – let your voice be heard! Who knows, it could be a tip from you that makes industry breaking news. When it comes to the PlayStation 5, anything is possible! Epic gaming like no other awaits us all!

• Management Team

It's more likely that PS4.5 will be out before the actual PS5. @Demon_skeith definitely. Definitely be interested to see what the system will be like, indeed :)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

8 hours ago, Empire said:

It's more likely that PS4.5 will be out before the actual PS5. @Demon_skeith definitely. Definitely be interested to see what the system will be like, indeed :)

Yeah Kotaku had an article about the rumored PS 4.5 a few days ago. http://kotaku.com/sources-sony-is-working-on-a-ps4-5-1765723053

We don’t know whether current PS4 owners will be able to upgrade or if they’ll have to buy an entirely new device to benefit from this power boost, but from what we hear, Sony has started briefing developers.

It would be amazing if the new system was upgradeable:D

On 3/28/2016 at 0:47 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Another site confirmed the rumor. So now that Sony is doing this I have to wonder if this would push back the PS5 any or if Sony is really just out for our money?

I wondered that same thing.  I think I'm just going to wait to get the PS5 and not even get this one. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm not sure whether or not it's going to be worth getting instead of a PS4 to be honest, unless you just want the latest console. 

It'll need something amazing added into it to get my money!

• 7 months later...

Sony will try to focus on the PS4 Pro for a while so I doubt the PS5 will be released soon. I'm thinking somewhere in 2019 maybe. Hopefully, it still has a $400 price tag, it's the perfect price really.

spacer.png

• 2 years later...
On 11/12/2017 at 8:40 AM, kingcool52 said:

Sony will try to focus on the PS4 Pro for a while so I doubt the PS5 will be released soon. I'm thinking somewhere in 2019 maybe. Hopefully, it still has a $400 price tag, it's the perfect price really.

You were way off on this :P but maybe still get the $400 price tag?

• Management Team

$400 Hmmm, I think going to see edition PS5 with other bundles and the price be far more. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

14 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

You were way off on this :P but maybe still get the $400 price tag?

Only a year out so not too bad lol. $400 for the digital edition seems possible. The disc version is probably going to be more.

spacer.png