Change PSN Name

• 1 month later...

I wish they would, I wouldn't even mind paying for the service. I wish old names after not being logged in for a year would 'retire' because there are so many names I want to use but when I created mine there was nothing I wanted. Which is why I have so many numbers in mine now lol. 

• 2 years later...

It's nice to come back here after Sony added the feature to allow us to change our usernames. It's great that the first one will be free as well. Luckily for me, I don't have to worry about it as I like my username lol

spacer.png

I wouldn't mind changing my profile name, as iXanon isn't really a handle I use anymore.

That being said, it hasn't come without its drawbacks with some games having "critical issues" following a name change, and these are the ones that are known..

Just not worth it for trophy hunters such as myself.

• Management Team

I did chnage my xbox account name but you only able to do it the once then pay. But I always pick and stick with it and that's what most people do in any accounts you know

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...