Tom Clancy's Game, Giveaway!

• Management Team

1RjWKtMUfMzNc8bRphn96DJg3aNwsYm9dooJRObb

Ends 10th Of October 

Bayside Gamers will be giving away free copy's of Tom Clancy's (10 in total) to ten lucky members from Bayside Gamers. Starts today rules are simple to follow and easy all you have to do is:

1. Be a Member of Bayside Gamers 
  2. Have at least 25 Professional content within the forum+week/month
  3. Do not spam your content at once on our forum
  4. Professional reviews and Articles in Game Directory .
  5. Follow us on Twitter ( not that important )
  6. Follow us on YouTube ( not that important )

This event will last for around three weeks from today (On my Birthday "3") till next Saturday, Then we will release the lucky ten members names out.

This is definitely a great chance to receive one of the games that we must be giving giveaway, we will be doing allot of good looking reading for the whole month!  o be sure to always have above 20 posts to enjoy this celebration.

List of Tom Clancy's Game To pick from
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Gold (Raven Shield / Athena Sword)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Multiplayer Beta
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Good Luck FINISHED, 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team

Could you give us a bit more information about the game itself? What system does it run on?

Oops, forgot to add what system, my bad. The license key is for computer's systems. If you wanted to know the requirements, then visit http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ and enter each game manually.

Edited by Empire

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team

People who are reading this time is running out fast, less than 6 days to go of announced the lucky 10 people who will definitely receive a copy of one of the game from above. For those that just joined, maybe some luck next time.

Time is up everyone, The winners will be announced in the next 48 years. For those that will win your name will be posted here on this topics and you will receive an private message with the next step B|

The winners are now been announced, B| Congratulations to the following

-identityissues8
-Gathreus Splinter Cell Blacklist
-AlexTuesday (mac user)
-Maestro
-Gimgak Splinter Cell Conviction 

You guys will receive an private message, to get your copy of which you choice out of the ten. For those that are wounding why that not all ten members get picked because of the requirements above that has not meet there needs¬¬

Once again I like to say Thank You to you all for taking part of this, and once again Congratulations to those lucky people

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

Thank you However at this time I would not be able to play it, 1 I use a mac most of the time Except my work pc. and Second I just would not have time. You can choose another user for the gift as mine would not be put to use.

• Management Team

Thank you However at this time I would not be able to play it, 1 I use a mac most of the time Except my work pc. and Second I just would not have time. You can choose another user for the gift as mine would not be put to use.

What a shame, You do have an option to give it away to your friends or family! consider that. For those what an copy? Pm me :D

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Is it free giveaway or we have to oay something ?

The competition is over, however I still got copy's for those that want one. Pm me if you want a copy.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

The competition is over, however I still got copy's for those that want one. Pm me if you want a copy.

actually i want to get a  copy of GTAV

• Management Team
On 10/23/2015, 7:02:24, Yaiba said:

actually i want to get a  copy of GTAV

Sorry:( That's not going to happen. When I was running SMF forum, The first giveaway was one copy of GTAV on PC. And at the moment Bayside Games doesn't have the cash to buy copy's 

Topic-Closed.thumb.png.f904d1f83acb2c5ac
Giveaway has ended, So no need to keep this topic open. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif