Your time downloading games

• Management Team

For around 900mb or around 1gb it will take me around 20 to the max of 30mins. Depending on what my network is like on the day, It's not very often that I get 1mb per second.  The downloads that I'm talking about aren't full games they are just updates. The games that I download the full amount are bus simulator and American truck simulator (around 2gb) with very small others.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Depends on the game size, but on average for a game that is roughly ~3GB I'd be looking at around an hour or so (on my desktop). It seems that downloading games on my PS4 (or even PS3) it tends to take almost double, if not triple that time. That's even in the middle of the night when no one is really using the internet in my house, or in my location as I live near more older generation people who tend to go to sleep around 9PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Speeds are 80 to 20MB upload.  Around 10-30 minutes, depending on how many people were using the internet connection in the household. Possibly I will download 2-3 digital games per year.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• Management Team

I update since I posted back in 2016, I now have better connection with less time to download and install games :) max 40 download to 7 upload

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...

My internet connection has ~90 download speed and ~100 upload speed. I think that it took me 3 hours to download Grand Theft Auto V which is 78GB. Overall, I'm happy with my connection and it costs only $8 per month.