Games for PS5

• 8 months later...

Not sure.  I don't even own a PS4!!!  But some good racing games for sure!

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

A new GTA?  That would be epic!!

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 10 months later...

The GTA will probably only come out on the next generation consoles. I can't see Rockstar doing another GTA for the Xbox One and PS4. It would be too similar to GTA 5 in terms of appearance/graphics

spacer.png

• 10 months later...

I wouldn't mind seeing a Twisted Metal game.  The first time I played this game was for the PS1 and my brothers and I had a pretty good time playing against each other while playing that game.  I hope they make another Twisted Metal game for PS5.  It would also be fun to see what they do different or what they add to that game though.

• 4 months later...

Wait, have Sony announced a PS5 yet? I didn't think they had. 

It is hard to see what improvements could be made. I'm envisaging a larger focus on VR and physical involvement in gaming.

• 3 months later...
On 1/14/2019 at 4:10 PM, Lee said:

Wait, have Sony announced a PS5 yet? I didn't think they had. 

It is hard to see what improvements could be made. I'm envisaging a larger focus on VR and physical involvement in gaming.

They just confirmed that they have been working on it although the name hasn't been confirmed. It's hard to see it being named anything other than the PS5 though. I know they want to improve loading times and it will have backwards compatibility which will be great.

spacer.png