Adding more buildings you can walk into

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'd love it if they could add in some more buildings that would let players walk into them. I'm not so much talking about buildings such as near the Pier or houses, but possibly just areas that are like office spaces, maybe some bigger stores, or even if they made the airport buildings open. I could see a LOT of fun in that since you could setup a ton of different game matches within just buildings (team death match, death matches, etc.). I feel like they did an amazing job on allowing for the freeroam experience to be outstanding, but there isn't much in terms of close quarters inside (at least online wise).

What is your thoughts on this, since I know I'm not the only one to like it (and I know a few others who kinda dislike this idea).

• 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of interiors inside buildings that aren't accessible within Grand Theft Auto 5, mainly because of missions in the story mode but they should allow us to go inside them because, at the end of the day they made the interior, they should be put to use!

This is something that has always annoyed me in the GTA universe. Why not make more places to go and hide and have fun in. I remember in GTA IV it was the museum that you could go into and the hospital. That was a lot of fun. They really shrinked the amount of places you could go in in GTA V and it was annoying.

• Management Team

I played allot of grand theft auto IV and V, gotta say that there are allot more buildings that you can walk thought then GTAV, and yet GTAIV is way smaller map then GTAV. That museum was and great role-play for doing rubbery. Every food outlets you can walk into like the burgershot, and even the mayor building is so big that you can drive into.

Yes, Rockstar needs to have more builders for the players to walk into.   

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

This is an okay Ideal but I think rockstar did it that way for a reason. There are buildings you can get into but are locked and you have to think of how big the game will be if they add this. The game will be even more bigger in size and will our gaming systems and PC be able to handle the load up textures. I think some building are find but only the important ones need to be enter and the ones that are not important don't need to be enter at all. this is how I feel about it. 

On 4/14/2016 at 5:10 AM, knwolf30 said:

This is an okay Ideal but I think rockstar did it that way for a reason. There are buildings you can get into but are locked and you have to think of how big the game will be if they add this. The game will be even more bigger in size and will our gaming systems and PC be able to handle the load up textures. I think some building are find but only the important ones need to be enter and the ones that are not important don't need to be enter at all. this is how I feel about it. 

True, but still, GTAV did lack a lot on enterable buildings compared to other GTA games in the past. But you are 100% correct regarding the "game size".  

Kind Regards,

RayDaBeast

Community Guidelines | Home Page | Forums

2 hours ago, RayDaBeast said:

True, but still, GTAV did lack a lot on enterable buildings compared to other GTA games in the past. But you are 100% correct regarding the "game size".  

it might but you have to look at how GTA games was made.  Back then everything wasn't high quality as it is now and it didn't take much to develop.  Just look at the textures and compare them now and you see why it was done that way. Also think are the original staff members are still working for Rockstar what i heard most of them have left the company. We have to look at things in a different perspective but instead of looking at the things that are missing be happy that you can still play it. I remember a long time ago they were trying to past a bill banning all violent video games in the US but it didn't pass. Also count  your blessing your not in another country that have these sort of bans.  We have complained too much on the negative things that games are lacking instead of asking ourselves are we able to play this game are we able have enough hard drive space to download it. Here another thing will our graphics card be able to handled it.  These are the question that we need to ask because now games are taken more space than they use too.

• 8 months later...

I wish all games allowed you to enter all the buildings. I really wish they'd do that in GTA. I know it'd be a lot of work, but even having more than the very, very few that you're allowed in would be amazing. I completely agree with adding more buildings you can walk into.

• 1 month later...

I would love to have more buildings that we can walk to. In terms of this GTA 4 was so much better. Why doesn't GTA V have Burger Shot restaurants that we can go into?

spacer.png

• Management Team
54 minutes ago, kingcool52 said:

I would love to have more buildings that we can walk to. In terms of this GTA 4 was so much better. Why doesn't GTA V have Burger Shot restaurants that we can go into?

Unless someone is willing to make up and mod or another added map to the game itself. That would be cool :)

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 14/04/2016 at 11:10 AM, knwolf30 said:

Rockstar could use object culling so that the inside of the building only load when you get really close to the door.

• 2 years later...

This is something that really annoys me as mentioned in my last forum post. Rockstar aren't going to add this anytime soon so we'll have to wait for GTA 6 if and when it's been released. 

Meanwhile does anyone know if  there a modification that allows this? Can anyone here make one? 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• Management Team

With so much mods and whatnot there is no need to go online, But rather FiveM servers. Shame that there are no mods listed on this site. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif