• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
9 hours ago, Kino said:

I thought you already could get Halo on PC?

Yes you can, But what halo are we talking about here? the first one? and the servers are still running today

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 4/18/2016 at 0:55 AM, Demon_skeith said:

The main series halo is what I'm talking about, apparently none of the numbed halo is on PC?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-explains-why-halo-master-chief-collectio/1100-6422432/. Found this article that explains some what why Microsoft wont bring Halo to PC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2016 at 5:28 AM, knwolf30 said:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-explains-why-halo-master-chief-collectio/1100-6422432/. Found this article that explains some what why Microsoft wont bring Halo to PC.

PC ports haven't turned out well for other games. I guess they would have to remake the whole game from the ground up to get it on PC, something they could do.

• 2 months later...

It would be nice if they did bring halo to pc I loved the original Halo and Halo 2 I would go to my friends house who had an xbox and play constantly. Although I would usualy loose battles, Just because I was nto the most tactical person I loved the gameplay.

• 2 months later...

Agree with some others, there are already the first Halo game that is on the PC along with other ones that you can multiplayer on. For the newer ones, I'd doubt it since Microsoft isn't focusing on Windows being a gaming platform anymore as it was before in the past. 

• 3 months later...
  • Management Team
1 hour ago, Joshua Farrell said:

so that console sales continue to go up.

Well, not all people own an console. There are allot more people own PC then consoles. Have they thought about that they will get more money from PC games like steam

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!