How long have you owned your xbox one?

cpvr

I've owned by xbox one since last Christmas. I would of gotten sooner. but my wife ended up buying it for me for Christmas. It's a nice system and I like it better than the 360.

So, how long have you owned your xbox one and how often do you use it?

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought my Xbox One this past Summer. It was a hard decision for me because of the amount of money I had to spend, but I'm very glad with the investment.

• 3 months later...

I've purchased mine about a year 1/2 ago. :) I believe it was late 2014 that I purchased my xbox one. :)  I traded in my original model for an Elite for the Elite controller and only paid $250 for the upgrade. :) Got a 1TB HDD upgrade from 500GB and the controller which is $150 in itself. :D Not a bad deal at all. :)

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 2 months later...

The Xbox One I have downstairs which is a family Xbox One I have had for 2 years now and it's still going strong. The Xbox One I have in my bedroom which is my personal one is 6 months old now and it's one my boyfriend bought for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Since 2013, the start of my teens. I'm now 17. Had it for 4 years now, a good few years. The console has done well in that time, still working as of today.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I've had mine since Day One and it's soildered on ever since despite my probably mistreatement of the poor thing lol. It's been really good though for me as a 'media' hub so to speak before the advent of things like Firesticks and that to make my dumb TV smart. Use it all the time for TV catch up and that alongside the obvious use of gaming. I'm looking at making the swap in the near future though, perhaps to a One X or maybe I'll wait for the 'Scarlett' I keep hearing about. What do you lot think? Time for an upgrade?

• 4 weeks later...

My family owned ours for about... a year after our cousins gave it to us (they owned it for a year but got a new one) but it recently broke. 

On 3/25/2019 at 9:39 AM, martee said:

I've had mine since Day One and it's soildered on ever since despite my probably mistreatement of the poor thing lol. It's been really good though for me as a 'media' hub so to speak before the advent of things like Firesticks and that to make my dumb TV smart. Use it all the time for TV catch up and that alongside the obvious use of gaming. I'm looking at making the swap in the near future though, perhaps to a One X or maybe I'll wait for the 'Scarlett' I keep hearing about. What do you lot think? Time for an upgrade?

That's honestly impressive, kudos to you for having it last this long. 

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I haven't been an Xbox player - or a console player - for that long. I waited until there was a sale for the Xbox One S, maybe three years ago if I remember it correctly. And I mostly used it to play Forza Horizon 3. But I enjoyed it so much that I got myself a limited-edition white Xbox One X last year and now I'm subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and loving it. I'm really looking forward to the new series X.

• 1 year later...

I've had my Xbox One since it was first released. I was one of the super lucky ones that got it for free when Microsoft was giving them away. I still don't know why they did that but it was pretty great to upgrade without paying 😂