How often do you travel?

My wife and I tend to travel/take vacations every couple of months especially if we have the funds to do so. We like traveling to the beach the most since its only an hr away from our house.

So, how often do you travel? When's the last time that you took a vacation?

• Management Team

Last time I travel is back in 2013 for two months away in United Kingdom, that's an total of 5K miles in the Outlander 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Management Team
6 hours ago, rf-harris said:

Life is going super busy these days for haven't done traveling for few years now.

Lucky in away. I can not even afford to go anywhere

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 months later...

We didn't really travel anywhere this year because we a bit too busy. But we usually travel somewhere atleast once a year for a holiday.

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

The last time I travelled was in 2016, and that was to the Caribbean to a small island known as a Cuba. It was a good holiday, the tropical weather was the best part. It was a shame that there was an 48 hours travel at the airport and one week out of the two week holiday was lost due to food poisoning.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 months later...

I have been travelling a lot more lately. And when I say travel, I mean that I have to get on an airplane to fly somewhere. I routinely take long weekend trips where I have to drive 2-6ish hours. Flight wise have been to Mexico (a few parts), Cuba, Bahamas, Canada (actually a drive), St Thomas, St Martin, Dominican Republic.

• 9 months later...

I always try to at least get two trips in a year - even if it is a little weekend trip across Europe after grabbing a cheap Ryanair fare. I've been lucky in that I've been able to travel a lot, last year for example I took 9 seperate trips (where had to catch a plane) just because I was in a financial position to do and I could work it around my job. I've got a goal to visit the 28 European Union member states and I'm one country away from accomplishing that so hoping to get around to that sometime in the next few years or so as I'm getting married so a lovely honeymoon will take precedence on that one!

• 2 years later...

We used to do more traveling when my husband & I were first married. We'd go up north to visit his family. Later on, we'd go monthly in my parents 5th Wheel. We all get along so it was like going with friends! Now though, it's getting harder to see his family. Some have moved away. My parents have gotten older so my dad isn't keen on doing the trailer anymore. When we did travel, we just stayed in our homestate of Michigan. It was cheaper & you'd be surprised at how much you can find locally. 

Right now, our 'vacation' consists of seeing my parents, still monthly lol Whether it is at their house or ours.