Rudest Place to Use a Cellphone??

What would you consider the rudest place to use a cellphone? What's the rudest place you've ever seen someone on their cellphone?

My Dad always used to embarrass me by accepting calls at the doctors practice or while we were talking to a salesperson in a store but I've never seen someone use a cellphone anywhere dreadful.  

• 1 month later...

In Lines - it gets a bit annoying when people just suddenly get a call right in front of you and they are talking very loudly. :P

9 hours ago, Reverie said:

In Lines - it gets a bit annoying when people just suddenly get a call right in front of you and they are talking very loudly. :P

but those can be some very interesting conversations though. :P

• Management Team

Just hate when your phone rings at an very bad time, and then you can hear from a mile away. It has been embarrassing moments. one time my grandpa was about to phone in the library and I said what are you doing go outside  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2016 at 1:59 AM, Joe said:

When purchasing items and the cashier is trying to talk to you while you're on the phone. Seen it so many times *smh*

this is why most places have a no cell phone usage by the cash register. Kind of sad that its needed really.

• Management Team

What a really hate, and get little angry by it that the fact that I'm a big movie guy and go to the cinema allot. People on there phones texting about we are at movie or reading FB and I get distracted with there flashing lights.

I like to seat at the back with no one behind me and I get screens of death from people. People don't even listening about the Phone turn of warning before the ads

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 5/31/2016 at 3:57 AM, Empire said:

What a really hate, and get little angry by it that the fact that I'm a big movie guy and go to the cinema allot. People on there phones texting about we are at movie or reading FB and I get distracted with there flashing lights.

I like to seat at the back with no one behind me and I get screens of death from people. People don't even listening about the Phone turn of warning before the ads

I've never been to a feature at my movies where people use their phones during the movie. Guess I'm in a good area.

• 5 years later...

To me, anytime you are in public or with another person like for a dinner, it's rude to have your phone on. Emergencies are one thing but what constitutes an emergency is a different definition for most people. My definition is if someone is in the hospital dying. Another's definition may be waiting to hear about their new gadget that just came in. Too many people view tech as an appendage of their own body. I wish more & more would learn to unplug & just Live in the moment. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...