Gender Separate Bathrooms?

Do we need gender separate bathrooms? Or could we make better use of the space by having a gender neutral bathroom?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gender-neutral-bathrooms_us_56fd6ccbe4b083f5c607262c

While I think the idea, in principal, sounds good. I think there are certain cases where men and women want privacy from members of the opposite sex.... and a bathroom is the place for that. I, for one, wouldn't want to be about to throw up and say "I'm going to the bathroom" only to have a date or crush follow me into the bathroom.

• Management Team

I uploaded this videos years ago, After reading this topic I thought the video is suited to this topic.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...

Having shared gender bathrooms will very likely lead to business’s building less toilets aka longer lines to use a public toilet. People will find it awkward the other sex in the same toilets.

That does not even go into the issue of perverts taking advantage of the saturation this creates.

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team
3 hours ago, rf-harris said:

I support having separate bathrooms for males and females.

Might need one for each male now :P 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Yeah, I don't think this is like race and nationality.  In fact, separation by gender isn't mean spirited, only necessary.  Well, I know adults are supposed to be mature, but many aren't.  So in that case, businesses should have the freedom to keep things the way they are if they want.

Edited by jy76

• 7 months later...

I'm not saying everyone is messed up in the head, but there are some very strange people in this world. Moving forward, my view is to keep separate bathrooms for the two different genders. I'm imagining that their will also be a really awkward atmosphere due to the other opposite sex using the same Toilets.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

I would have no issue sharing a bathroom with the opposite gender. 

I can see from a safety point of view why people would want to keep bathrooms segregated.