GTAV Online Bank Heist!! To your screens

• Management Team

Most of you probably have not heard about "empire24453 playing for YOUR entertainment" as I only have 107 subscribes, But you might have seen my name "empire" allot.. lol. Here is one of my best videos that I have done in a very long time, that I like you all to see and watch and feedback me. It's all about the bank heist. It's 42mins long of fun enjoying and funny video

I thought I'll post this video to. We meant to do things together, but all we keep on getting is the god damn stars and turns out to be all about the blinking stars. And the funnest part when He jumped off of a building.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice video bro. Like said above, break it up into two or more episodes to make get more likes and views ;)

spacer.png

• Management Team
8 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Nice video bro. Like said above, break it up into two or more episodes to make get more likes and views ;)

I keep that in mind ;)

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Management Team
2 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

So how is heists these days? It was all the rage when it came out and now I don't hear anything. 

Still hear it, RS website twitter and whatnot. I have not played it in weeks now since ATS came out 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 months later...

Nice playthrough! You should definitely add some voiceovers to your videos though. It could be cool for you to swear and yell and entertain people.

• Management Team
9 hours ago, Kino said:

Nice playthrough! You should definitely add some voiceovers to your videos though. It could be cool for you to swear and yell and entertain people.

I don't swear, I try and keep my channel for all group of ages, My microphone does play up, and so I keep changing different microphone.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 9 months later...
  • Management Team
25 minutes ago, Xyphien said:

I have yet to do a heist :o How are they? I heard they can get you a lot of money but they're really difficult to do.

There are levels from hard to extra herd :P The bigger gets bigger rewards with high cash. If you complete the mission you get $250K

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

17 minutes ago, Empire said:

There are levels from hard to extra herd :P The bigger gets bigger rewards with high cash. If you complete the mission you get $250K

Man! That's really good. Is that split between everyone though? Or is that individually?  

• Management Team
6 minutes ago, Xyphien said:

Man! That's really good. Is that split between everyone though? Or is that individually?  

If you keep on restarting the missions then the money becomes low, But the lowest you can take is like $100K The total mission is like $500K then you split it in three for the prison mission.  

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/13/2017 at 2:05 PM, Empire said:

If you keep on restarting the missions then the money becomes low, But the lowest you can take is like $100K The total mission is like $500K then you split it in three for the prison mission.  

ooh, okay. That's good to hear. Though I imagine the price wouldn't be worth too much if you have like 4 people all doing it over and over. 25k per person is kind of iffy right?

• 1 year later...

Nice video! I've done mostly everything in GTA IV, so robbing a store now and then is out of the ordinary and can be fun. I enjoy robbing 3-4 at a time, and setting myself a challenge to stay alive.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg