Welcome To BaysideGamers

So what can we tell you about ourselves? Home of like minded gamers like you and a great modding community of the GTA & ETS2 series. Join our awesome community, and provide an awesome community for the best resources and information forum for any gamers to utilize.

Help To Support BaysideGamers

BaysideGamers depends on you guys to keep YOUR community alive. We required your support by please head over to our Donation page. Thank you we appreciate it
Donation Now

How To Access God Mode In Windows 10

In this video we teach you and answer: How To Access God Mode In Windows 10. If you wonder how to do this, then this video is for you as we take you through the process step by step. This will also work for Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1

The God Mode Code:
GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

Read more...
Sign in to follow this  
Empire

GTAV Online Bank Heist!! To your screens

Empire    83

Most of you probably have not heard about "empire24453 playing for YOUR entertainment" as I only have 107 subscribes, But you might have seen my name "empire" allot.. lol. Here is one of my best videos that I have done in a very long time, that I like you all to see and watch and feedback me. It's all about the bank heist. It's 42mins long of fun enjoying and funny video

I thought I'll post this video to. We meant to do things together, but all we keep on getting is the god damn stars and turns out to be all about the blinking stars. And the funnest part when He jumped off of a building.

• Like 1

Empire    83
8 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Nice video bro. Like said above, break it up into two or more episodes to make get more likes and views ;)

I keep that in mind ;)

Empire    83
2 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

So how is heists these days? It was all the rage when it came out and now I don't hear anything. 

Still hear it, RS website twitter and whatnot. I have not played it in weeks now since ATS came out 

Kino    1

Nice playthrough! You should definitely add some voiceovers to your videos though. It could be cool for you to swear and yell and entertain people.

Empire    83
9 hours ago, Kino said:

Nice playthrough! You should definitely add some voiceovers to your videos though. It could be cool for you to swear and yell and entertain people.

I don't swear, I try and keep my channel for all group of ages, My microphone does play up, and so I keep changing different microphone.

Xyphien    5

I have yet to do a heist :o How are they? I heard they can get you a lot of money but they're really difficult to do.

Empire    83
25 minutes ago, Xyphien said:

I have yet to do a heist :o How are they? I heard they can get you a lot of money but they're really difficult to do.

There are levels from hard to extra herd :P The bigger gets bigger rewards with high cash. If you complete the mission you get $250K

Xyphien    5
17 minutes ago, Empire said:

There are levels from hard to extra herd :P The bigger gets bigger rewards with high cash. If you complete the mission you get $250K

Man! That's really good. Is that split between everyone though? Or is that individually?  

Empire    83
6 minutes ago, Xyphien said:

Man! That's really good. Is that split between everyone though? Or is that individually?  

If you keep on restarting the missions then the money becomes low, But the lowest you can take is like $100K The total mission is like $500K then you split it in three for the prison mission.  

Xyphien    5
On 1/13/2017 at 2:05 PM, Empire said:

If you keep on restarting the missions then the money becomes low, But the lowest you can take is like $100K The total mission is like $500K then you split it in three for the prison mission.  

ooh, okay. That's good to hear. Though I imagine the price wouldn't be worth too much if you have like 4 people all doing it over and over. 25k per person is kind of iffy right?

• Like 1