Grand Theft Auto 6

I cannot friggin' wait for the next one, though I'm not even sure if they're working on it yet seeing how much they're still doing for V.

• 2 months later...

I'd be very interested to know what the location would be where it's at, seems like they mostly have covered every "major" city now so what else is left?

On 10/31/2017 at 2:52 AM, Vaughen said:

I'd be very interested to know what the location would be where it's at, seems like they mostly have covered every "major" city now so what else is left?

They have quite a lot left to be fair but I just don't think any of them would be as good as having it set in the United States. Right now, it's on the borderline of realism because chances are it is probably extremely easy to buy an RPG in the US. But in any other country? Not that easy.

spacer.png

On 11/2/2017 at 6:03 PM, Wolf said:

London.

I was going to say San Andreas, it might bring back nostalgia but I feel like I would prefer something fresh :)

Might be nice to see what they would do with it because of all the new graphics and stuff but for me, I would prefer something brand new and fresh. We have to wait for so long for a new Grand Theft Auto so I'm sure everyone wants something new.

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

I've already replied to this topic, but now it's 2018, I'm having second thoughts. I now think the game will be released late 2020, or 2021 the latest. The online servers are still active and packed full with players.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

New Orleans would be an excellent  location. The lifestyle and lore of the area would make for a good storyline. What do y'all think?  I personally think Missions during Mardi gras, and fights with gangs led by voodoo practitioners sounds interesting.

Edited by wiseone.search

I'm still waiting for them to post something about it, at least a location! I wonder if they are going to just do another big map, or possibly do multiple cities again, or even have something like The Crew has where they have multiple cities/states/llocations but in one big map. Excited to play Red Dead 2 and see just what next level items they can bring to GTA 6 with it.