Hardest Mario Levels

• 3 months later...

Does Yoshi's Island count? Cause this level is pretty brutal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1muCieNBzE

As are the levels in New Super Mario Bros 2's Impossible Pack, which a lot of people seem to forget about.

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

4 hours ago, CM30 said:

Does Yoshi's Island count? Cause this level is pretty brutal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1muCieNBzE

As are the levels in New Super Mario Bros 2's Impossible Pack, which a lot of people seem to forget about.

none hold a candle to the lost levels.

• 11 months later...

There were some pretty hard levels on Super Mario Galaxy.  I can't remember if it's the first one or the second one.  Maybe it's a couple of levels from both.  I just remember there were some levels that almost drove me mad trying to beat them. 

• 3 years later...
On 7/7/2017 at 6:59 PM, JennyorAlice said:

There were some pretty hard levels on Super Mario Galaxy.  I can't remember if it's the first one or the second one.  Maybe it's a couple of levels from both.  I just remember there were some levels that almost drove me mad trying to beat them. 

If I remember right Galaxy had a lot of die and learn parts, where you had to keep going at it to figure it all out.