Favorite Nintendo Console

• 1 month later...

Probably my favorite will always be Super Nintendo. It had some really awesome games (yay Chrono Trigger!). I spent a lot of time playing it. Heck, every so often I pull it out and play. And it stays alive pretty well. Never has run down in all the years we've had it.

• 3 months later...

Its a tie between Gamecube, N64 and Wii. It wasnt the hardware that got me hooked on these consoles it was the great games!

I'd probably have to go with the Wii just because the experience i had with people online nothing can ever make me forget the amount of great friends i made because of the Nintendo Wii.

That is a hard one, but I would have to say that it is a tie between the Gamecube, not too sure why but to me it was the one I played the most.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I'd most likely have to go with the N64. It's the one we grew up with the most and was likely the one loved Mario Kart on the most as well.

Although I did love the GC as well, with Animal Crossing. Same with the Wii.

• 1 year later...

Man, it's a toss-up between the NES and SNES. Honestly, I loved both consoles. Just a couple of years ago I bought the NES (or SNES can't remember) classic thing that came preloaded with all kinds of games from my childhood. I still have it and we still play it. Donkey Kong, Super Mario ... epic games from my childhood.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Nintendo NES is our favorite. To me it’s an oldie but goodie. It has a lot of the games we love to play. Tetris, Dr. Mario. We also found older Atari games that were a big nostalgia for us.

• 4 weeks later...

The N64 holds a special spot for me, but I'd actually say the GameCube was my favorite console.  I enjoy the switch, but it is lackluster for a $300 console and also too big for a handheld imo. 

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 4 weeks later...

I've actually grown to really love my Nintendo Switch. I love the versatility it offers docked/handheld. A close runner up for me would have to be the Super Nintendo. I still get hit with a bit of nostalgia when I hear titles like Donkey Kong Country and Killer Instinct. 

• 3 weeks later...