Hurt yourself with tech

• 5 months later...

I can't say I have ever hurt myself with technology no, well... actually unless you class dropping your phone on your face which I have done in the past :P that is about it :)

• Management Team

I have cut myself trying to open the case and whatnot many times, Some laptops are just clipped in and so you need to really push out hard to un-clip  the case. But mostly nope. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
6 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I have cut my finger when putting a PC together, the inside has a lot of sharp corners.

Very, It happen to be many times when I was building and doing allot of that. It's so fun that I'm always not watching my six and yet I keep going on as I bleed :P 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I don't remember hurting myself with tech apart from burning I've burned myself with a kettle on a camp. Damage is caused by the heat of the burn. I'd classify a electric kettle to be techy, I ended up running my hand under water for 10 minutes and now the result a small scar on my hand.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 years later...

Fortunately, I have never hurt myself when using tech (touch wood). I have dropped a few laptops but luckily, they have never hit me or landed on me.

spacer.png