Sign in to follow this  
AlexTuesday

How many games do you own?

Empire    88

Good question, let me count. Probably around 24 to 26 PC games that I personally own for myself, the rest are giveaways. If I had the extra cash I probably get mad max

Maestro    0

I have owned many many games too many to count. I currently only have about 5 games they are for the Wii, But with kids I do not like to have games with a lot of blood shooting and such.

CM30    1

Across all platforms?  Probably about 50 or so.  That said, this does cover just about every Nintendo console, my recent Steam library and a few others, so it's not like I have a huge amount of games for each specific system.

Gimgak    1

Hundreds, even on steam alone there's bound to be over 100. On consoles I have no idea how many games I've collected over the years, it takes up some shelves for sure haha.

Empire    88
5 hours ago, Posti3 said:

I own about 4 or 5.

You aren't much of a gamer then. Do you have any other platforms?

Posti3    0
21 hours ago, Empire said:

You aren't much of a gamer then. Do you have any other platforms?

I used to own the sega platform since most of the titles are in japanese the most i could make out in my memory is sonic adventures, mugen and a steam punk strategy adventure game.

Sorry i'm more of a PC gamer.

Edited by Posti3

Izaya    2

My library is admittedly small. About 5 steam games, 2 Xbox games and 2 DS games lol. I am not a huge gamer so I am pretty selective about what I decide to play and buy usually.

Kino    1

I have a lot of my old Gamecube, Gameboy, Nintendo 64, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One games now. Probably close to 50 games or so. Too many to count.