Disappointing games

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When Fable first came out for Xbox, they had a lot of hype behind it, and I got really excited. Followed development of that game for a few years, but when the game came out, it was nothing at all like what had been promised. They promised something similar to Skyrim, a truly open world. And one where player choice and consequence really mattered. One magazine article even said that if you stepped on a blade of grass, and went back to the same area later in the game, a tree might not be there that would have been there before. I also found the story to be really weak and disappointing. To this day, I've never played another game in the Fable franchise.

• 7 months later...

Yes, the most disappointing one was the 2013 “game” sim city. The game was a buggy mess with a dreadfully small play area of just 2kx2k which means you can complete a map in less than an hour.

The worst part is the game would lag on my I7 3770K which says a lot about how optimized the game was.

• 4 months later...

No, not really. All the games I have are exciting. I hope I don't meet an disappointing game.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 months later...

Probably Need For Speed Payback. Multiplayer is poor and once you finish the campaign it's basically just a driving simulator

spacer.png