Pass Port

I've just recently got a passport again for the first time in many years! There's a good chance that it'll come in handy once I finish school in a few weeks time :P

If you've not got one I'd definitely recommend getting one, if you suddenly realise you need it to go somewhere it's a lot of hastle and waiting to get one, especially in the UK :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team

I have two passport that I had since 2013, and used it this year. Australian and European passport 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 5/13/2016 at 5:49 AM, Empire said:

I have two passport that I had since 2013, and used it this year. Australian and European passport 

why would you need two passports?

• Management Team
3 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

why would you need two passports?

Makes since really. Allot of people have more then two passports anyway. leave the country with one and arrived with the other, quick way and don't have to deal with problems regarding custom  

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

17 hours ago, Empire said:

Makes since really. Allot of people have more then two passports anyway. leave the country with one and arrived with the other, quick way and don't have to deal with problems regarding custom  

so there is different passports for each language?

• Management Team
4 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

so there is different passports for each language?

I explain little more, The main advantage of traveling with two passports is fairly obvious – you get to travel (and stay) in a wider range of countries. As a dual citizen myself (AU and EU) I have learned first hand how, with the right combination of passports, it is possible to travel extensively without the need for applying for expensive visas that can sometimes take weeks or months to process. And this, dear reader, is the greatest advantage of them all.

Passport stamps are not visas, but they are the only proof you’ll have the you have entered the country legally. Make sure you request the officer to stamp your passport if he appears to forget doing so.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2016 at 3:11 AM, Empire said:

I explain little more, The main advantage of traveling with two passports is fairly obvious – you get to travel (and stay) in a wider range of countries. As a dual citizen myself (AU and EU) I have learned first hand how, with the right combination of passports, it is possible to travel extensively without the need for applying for expensive visas that can sometimes take weeks or months to process. And this, dear reader, is the greatest advantage of them all.

Passport stamps are not visas, but they are the only proof you’ll have the you have entered the country legally. Make sure you request the officer to stamp your passport if he appears to forget doing so.

never really knew that, first I'm hearing of it really.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I am a European citizen, I can travel to each European country with my Identity Card (ID). It is so helpful that I do not need to have a passport and get visas. Schengen Agreement is an agreement between the European governments (not UK) and some non-EU ones on the gradual abolition of checks at their common borders.

However, I do have a passport for my travels to the rest of the world. 

• Management Team
3 hours ago, Mr.Panos said:

Since I am a European citizen, I can travel to each European country with my Identity Card (ID). It is so helpful that I do not need to have a passport and get visas. Schengen Agreement is an agreement between the European governments (not UK) and some non-EU ones on the gradual abolition of checks at their common borders.

However, I do have a passport for my travels to the rest of the world. 

You and I are very luck, I also have the same. There was an deal to go over to France for £1.  

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 3 weeks later...