Do you listen to music on Spotify, do you listen to particular lists or do you just listen to random songs? 

• Management Team
18 minutes ago, knwolf30 said:

I have Spotify but I listen to random music.

Same here with a free account. Advertisement gets very annoying.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

Used spotify for a year or so now, only just recently upgraded to Premium whilst it was on offer :P

• 1 month later...

I have had Spotify Premium for a while now. Listen to it a lot of the day, either on the computer, phone, or car. I don't really listen to many playlists, mostly use their radio feature.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just listen to one of the playlists on Spotify if anything. Pretty much use this app to listen to music rather than a radio in my car when I go anywhere.

• 1 month later...

I've been using Spotify Premium for some time now...I also found out recently that if you pay $15 a month you can add 5 "Family" members to the account and they can piggyback off your subscription.

• Management Team
2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I've been using Spotify Premium for some time now...I also found out recently that if you pay $15 a month you can add 5 "Family" members to the account and they can piggyback off your subscription.

Well that's definitely amazing, haven't heard of that option before until now :)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Been using Spotify for a while now and still love using it today. I find that most new albums I listen to are on there on the day of release and I also found out that if I use the Web Player and I have AdBlock installed it gets rid of the ads. I have been looking into buying premium and I may consider it at some point if you are able to piggy back.

• 4 months later...

I have never used Spotify but I have heard of their company before. Spotify sounds like a great music streaming service and I'll consider getting Spotify in the within the future. Looking at there website, they offer millions of songs to there customers.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm literally using Spotify right now to listen to my music. I usually listen to my own playlists but occasionally I will use one of Spotify's playlists to listen to some of the newest songs that have been released by artists. 

spacer.png

• 3 years later...

I'm using Spotify premium nowadays and I honestly don't think I can ever leave it. Thankfully, they have a student discount and I only have to pay £4.99 a month for it which is a great deal imo.

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...