Battlefield 1

• Management Team

Makes since to make the game more for WW1 and even WW11 from 1940 and later. I don't know what other people thoughts but it's very similar to the wolfenstein in away from watching the videos. Looks like an fun good game to play and hope that the story plot will be better then BF3 (never played BF4) since that was crap.

Also, End of the day I still play BF2 since it's the best out of them all :)   

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to Battlefield 1. Been wanting to play a WWI game for a while. EA did a great job with BF4, no doubt this one will be just as great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Management Team

The open beta for Battlefield 1 will begin on August 31th 2016, Electronic Arts and DICE have announced.

Battlefield 1 will releases for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 21st 2016.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 5 months later...

So I went ahead and bought the game and have to say it is one of the better BF games I've played in a very long time. I had my doubts since EA has turned into such a crap company, but they managed not to screw this one up as badly as the last installment.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not much of a FPS player but one thing I find impressive about Battlefield 1 is how good it looks. Most first person shooters suffer from terrible texture quality. I also noticed the game takes place in world war one unlike all of the generic call of duty games that place in the modern-day.

• 2 weeks later...

It does look great. I don't know why but people online complain quite a bit that it isn't the best game or not as good as previous Battlefield games. I love it. I love the setting for the game and I love the gameplay. It's a great game

spacer.png

• 2 years later...

I've having fun with BF1.  I even uninstalled BFV. hehe  Awesome graphics, quick matchmaking, and wicked cool game play!

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]