How long will it last?

• Management Team

It will last as long as it's full of players, GTAV is bigger then GATIV was and allot of servers are so full. They made allot of money rock star from online. It will be running for a good 5 or more years till the sixth version comes out

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...

As long as it stays popular then it will keep on going. I think it will stay really popular as a lot of people enjoy playing that game. I think the only way it will go downhill is if they start making future games horribly.

The series as a whole I think will last a long time. It's the most popular game out there, it's probably easier to record the number of people that hasn't played the game. However they do need to make changes. The level of fun with friends in GTA V is a lot lower than GTA IV. 

spacer.png

• 3 months later...
  • Management Team
On 2/23/2017 at 8:02 AM, thebestofthebest said:

I think that the GTA series will last for at least another 30 years as it has not shown any edvidince of slowing sales and the team likes making the games.

got agree they are already onto gta six and so they will keep on going and going

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...

GTA 5 will last as long as the online servers remain full. I played on a lobby/session yesterday and I was the 12th player to join. This version certainly has last another year before we see series 6 of the game. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg