Access to the airport

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto V for a couple of years and I have a complaint. Why can't we have access to the airport just like we used to have in GTA IV? I remember that in GTA IV I used to enter the airport, kill everyone and get killed by the army! 

I believe that Rockstar Games could have implemented the access to the airport. I am pretty sure that many gamers will have the same complaint. 

• Management Team

In Online you can enter the airport, as for not! we can't since the police and the army chase after us till we are flipping dead. That being said we are an community that makes mods/scrips for GTA and you can use the in-gamer trainer to disable so that you can enter. Here on bayside we don't have the script but there are allot of other website, I'm talking about PC versions anyway.

What would be cool to have the option to walk inside the airport buildings. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In online it's different since there are some things that you have to access the airport to get inside of (Peagus, etc.) and the same kind slightly be said for offline. I think they changed it since in GTA IV there really weren't any real aircraft as there were only helicopters, so now that we have aircraft again the game has to take into account that you probably might be flying or going to get a plane to fly it. 

• 2 months later...

Well it's actually not difficult to get into the airport even at the beginning of GTA V. You will get chased by the police but if you get to a plane/helicopter then you can escape easily. Once you have a lot of money in singleplayer just buy a hangar at the airport and you will get access to it through the main gates without any problems and no wanted stars

spacer.png