Operating systems

What operating system do you currently use for your devices? Are you happy with it? Would you like to get rid of it?

Personally, I use iOS on my iPhone and iPad. My PC runs on Windows 10 and my iMac 21.5-inch runs on OS C El Capitan. I cannot put up with Android issues. I used to own a Samsung Galaxy S3 and it was really inconvenient. Android is not easy to use and it just makes my life much more difficult. 

• 1 month later...

For my PC I dual-boot Windows 10 and Fedora 24, laptop Windows 10. For phones/tablets, I run Android Lollipop. Happy with all of them!

Edited by Wood

Yeah I'm running Win 10 so the PC will last a few years for future software, I dislike a bit, I preferred Win7!... Though I also run an older computer on XP which still rocks, just isn't compatible with much these days haha!

• 4 weeks later...

My desktop currently runs Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition, while my laptop runs Windows 10, and my phone being an iPhone runs iOS.

When Windows Server 2016 has been out for awhile I'll more than likely upgrade my desktop to that version, all depending on the time line and if I have any extra disk drives which I can use as a RAID backup. 

I currently use Windows 10 for my Laptop. I am very satisfied with it. Windows 10 is really easy to use and it lots of useful features on it.  I also love the design that OS 10 has to offer. Overall, windows 10 has been a blast for me! 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Management Team

I used Windows 7 for years until the first beta version of Windows 10 came out and got into using it since. 

I remember using the old 98 and before that.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Windows 10 is an piece of sh*t to be honsite, I never liked it to the day I got my MSI laptop. If I had an choice I would go back to windows 7 as I feel that I have more control and more understanding on the system.

• 5 months later...

I have Windows 10 on my laptop. And my phone is using Android 7. I love both operating systems and I wouldn't change either of them at all

spacer.png

• 3 years later...

We still are using Windows 10. I'm of the mindset if it ain't broke, don't fix it. We don't tend to upgrade unless absolutely necessary as there are always bugs when a new OS, or any new thing for that matter, comes out. I rather they work out those kinks so WE don't have to get so frustrated lol

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. In near future I may go completely Mac or Linux. I think Windows is good but not something I'd stick with in near future. I feel like it's getting too much controlled with windows and Linux is better.