RAM and Disk Space

How much RAM and Disk Space do you have on your devices? Are you thinking of upgrading because your resources are too limited? 

Personally, I have 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD on my iMac and 4GB and 128GB SSD and 350 HDD on my PC. I am not thinking of upgrading because I will buy a MacBook Pro 15-inch which will include a 16GB RAM and a 256 GB SSD so I will be more than okay! 

• Management Team

I'm not thinking at all regarding upgrading mine at the moment. I have three computers two are gaming that has 16gb memory and 4gb for my everyday google PC that can still play good games.

Computer one: Asus Rog G750 that has 128GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Computer two: It's custom built that has two 1TB HDD and 120GB SSD

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

I have 4gb RAM and 500 GB HDD in my laptop and 1.5 GB RAM and 126 GB SSD in my tablet and I don't remember my smartphone specifications. I can't really upgrade any devices I own. So, that's not an option for me.

• Management Team

@Claraviolet You might be lucky to have 6gb of Ram and 1tb of Storage. What is the model of your laptop? 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

17 hours ago, Empire said:

@Claraviolet You might be lucky to have 6gb of Ram and 1tb of Storage. What is the model of your laptop? 

Well, it's a dell laptop and I don't remember the model name. It's two years old O.o

Not exactly a new laptop.

Edited by Claraviolet

• 1 year later...

8GB Ram and 1TB of storage. 1TB is equivalent to 1,000GB of data. My Lenovo orginally came with 4G of Ram but it had two slots so I upgraded it for faster performance.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 months later...

My computer which I use mainly for gaming has 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD storage. They are plenty for me at this time and I don't think that I will need more any time soon. When the games start requiring a minimum of 16GB RAM I will upgrade it. I have over 700GB free space and never have used more than 6GB RAM.

• 9 months later...

I've recently built myself a PC which should last me for a good couple of years (but I can always upgrade as and when now I suppose also) and that is currently running with 16GB DDR4 RAM (2 x 8GB) and I've got two 500GB SSD's and a 3TB HDD built in. I use the SSD's for a combination of running my games off and the other runs all my OS and normal software stuff. I'm looking at buying two more 3-4TB HDD's in the future though as I work with a lot of video and pictures in my job so storage is always key.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 500GB SSDs, a 2TB external HDD, and 16GB RAM.  I want to get a 2TB SSD and 32GB  RAM as my next upgrade. :)

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

My next upgrade will be a new computer.. 😜 My laptop is just about as upgraded as it can be.

RAM: 16GB HyperX Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz

HDD: 500GB Crucial CT500MX SSD

I also have multiple external HDD's at my disposal.