What is your dream smartphone?

I honestly would love an iPhone. But way too expensive for me. I refuse to pay that much for a phone. Especially since I don't really use it that much other then to call my mom or something.

COOLLLLL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I currently own my dream smartphone, which is the Galaxy S7! I just got it back on Monday, I've upgraded from my Galaxy S2, which was already starting to be outdated when I got that phone about three years ago. It sucks that I wasn't able to move my contacts over to my new phone, since my old phone refused to link up to my new one even though Samsung Smart Switch was able to be installed on my old phone... I could install the program on my computer and do it that way, I'll have to do that soon. :V

On 6/28/2016 at 9:02 AM, Demon_skeith said:

The note 4 was everything I wanted and I own it, though I suppose some new fancy phone will come out soon that I will crave.

Are you talking about samsung galaxy note 4? lenovo vibe k4 note?

• 3 months later...

I don't care much about Smartphones.   Just give me a phone that gets excellent reception, even in the woods, and is affordable, and I'm happy. :)

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think my dream smart phone is ready yet. Here is what i would want in them.

1) Perfect cam, which is more or less closer to an DSLR (I know Lg G5, G6 are there but still not good enough)

2) Durable, Rugged, Waterproof (Sony is there but not quite yet)

3) Battery which lasts at least for 2days

4) Powerful music system (I like iphone ones, but would want them on an android device - S7 is good but not great)

5) Should be less than $1000

Lets see if some one can fulfill my desire ;)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My dream smartphone is the iPhone 10, why? 4k recording, face ID, resolution (1125x2436 pixels), and more. I have the version 5 of the phone but 10 is too unaffordable for my budget.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 year later...

I am still using a Galaxy s6 and have no intentions on buying a new one anytime soon. Smartphones for me have never been a priority. I use it mainly for GPS, calls, and texts. I hardly have any apps on it. 

• 1 year later...