Things that you hate in GTA and wish they would redo.

So tell me what you think that needs to be redone in GTA and GTA online.

1. AI needs to be redone.

2. Be able to do more in Invite or Friends only session.

Note: can you keep the list going of all the things in GTA that needs to be redone.

• 4 months later...

In terms of GTA Online, a lot of things but I'm just gonna list the big ones: give us lobbies that allow us to customize it (no police etc.), improve the AI especially car drivers and the stupid prices of all the new things being added

spacer.png

• Management Team

Rockstar has been very good with GTA 5 then GTAIV, they have added allot of good DLC online updates for us gamers to crack into. I gotta say that they added good content. 

What I like really is more server options regarding inviting mates, But that being said with mods and LSPDFR for GTAV pople have moved away from GTA online and going with there own servers to able to be an cop

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

You have to hold a button to jog. Why did it have to change from the old 'left stick to jog, hold X to sprint' system? There's no conceivable reason, and it annoys me every time I play. You have to sprint to get anywhere in a non-painful period of time, but you have to continuously mash X to do it. Having to mash a button for basic locomotion is just bad game design. It baffles me how anyone could have thought that was a good idea.

You can't do anything while you're talking on the phone. You move at a snail's pace because you can't jog, you can't get into a car even if you're standing right next to the open door, and if a car even touches you Niko will go sprawling and the phone call will end for no reason.

The controls suck. Well, not really, but they could easily be better. I use Classic controls, because Standard is just bizarre to me, but it's still needlessly cumbersome. This could be solved incredibly easily by letting us customise our own control scheme, but instead we have to choose the lesser of two evils.

I'm not going to get into the lack of planes/parachutes/etc stuff, because we all know how those ones go.

• 1 year later...

You can't do

On 28/01/2017 at 12:41 PM, will88chang said:

You have to hold a button to jog. Why did it have to change from the old 'left stick to jog, hold X to sprint' system? There's no conceivable reason, and it annoys me every time I play. You have to sprint to get anywhere in a non-painful period of time, but you have to continuously mash X to do it. Having to mash a button for basic locomotion is just bad game design. It baffles me how anyone could have thought that was a good idea.

You can't do anything while you're talking on the phone. You move at a snail's pace because you can't jog, you can't get into a car even if you're standing right next to the open door, and if a car even touches you Niko will go sprawling and the phone call will end for no reason.

The controls suck. Well, not really, but they could easily be better. I use Classic controls, because Standard is just bizarre to me, but it's still needlessly cumbersome. This could be solved incredibly easily by letting us customise our own control scheme, but instead we have to choose the lesser of two evils.

I'm not going to get into the lack of planes/parachutes/etc stuff, because we all know how those ones go.

I agree, partly. You can't run, parachute, get into a vehicle while you using a mobile in GTA 5. I'd like this to change in a update. I have a T20. I'd like some new vehicles added to the game or even a GTA, Grand Theft Auto 6.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 months later...

They need better character customization. The current customization in it right now is quite wonky.

Also, I'd like more customization of your apartment/house. It'd be neat if there was an editor kind of like the sims to make your place more unique, and give it more of a purpose to have friends over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

1. Grieving. At least they made it so that now you can go into your own mode in sessions, but still gets annoying when people can destroy AI vehicles and it'll do damage to you. 

2. Character customization, and maybe even a better stats page on what vehicle goes what. It's kind of a odd guess now with the way they have it all labeled out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Toxic players online and the ability to enter all buildings. Unfortunately Rockstar are  not going to re do GTA 5 anytime soon. I guess as a gaming community, we're going to have to hope for 6, when it's released. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg