Do you ever get bored of gaming?

Do you ever get bored of gaming and want to take a break and try something else, such as reading a book or watching TV? How often does this happen to you?

• Management Team

Sometimes I can get bored afterwards, I don't get bored if I was playing with others which doesn't happen much

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I sometimes get bored of gaming. Happens a few times a week, and I end up taking a break for a few days. Sometimes just nice to read a book or watch TV or something. 

Lately I just had a hard time sticking to games and went to twitch for inspriation to find out which game I wanted to play. I just exit the game I was playing and think to myself 'this is so boring' . Most of the time i just get back into World of Warcraft.

Not really. Bored of specific games? Yes. Find I don't have the time to play them? Yes.

But I don't get bored of games as a whole.

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

14 hours ago, CM30 said:

Not really. Bored of specific games? Yes. Find I don't have the time to play them? Yes.

But I don't get bored of games as a whole.

What if you are playing games for almost 10 hours straight?

Don't you want to take a break then?

• Management Team
8 hours ago, Claraviolet said:

What if you are playing games for almost 10 hours straight?

Don't you want to take a break then?

I wouldn't even last for three hours straight, I lasted 4 hours once and that's all. After three hours I start to feel unwell and need to rest for 30mins and rest my eyes. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 8/6/2016 at 3:32 AM, Empire said:

I wouldn't even last for three hours straight, I lasted 4 hours once and that's all. After three hours I start to feel unwell and need to rest for 30mins and rest my eyes. 

Makes sense. I can play for 3 hours at most and that's it. I would like to take a break after that

• 1 month later...

I never get bored of gaming.  I think this is because I have such limited free time that I never really have the chance to get bored of it.  I end up just realizing the time and usually have to stop to get stuff done or go to bed. lol 

• Management Team
On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 1:57 PM, Sharon said:

I never get bored of gaming.  I think this is because I have such limited free time that I never really have the chance to get bored of it.  I end up just realizing the time and usually have to stop to get stuff done or go to bed. lol 

You sound like me sometimes, :) Recently I been busy and so that I only get to play an hour at night or or two while I'm having a break away from things. World of tanks is the game that you can't get bored doing and it's a pain when the hour goes by and feels like ten minutes.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have just recently felt like this myself but I am unsure if it is due to being bored of gaming and needing a break or if it may be health related with me having a few health problems that do affect my focus. Sometimes I feel it is good to take a break though and do other things as if you didn't you would get so bored you may start to no like doing it anymore.

I think the tendency is to get bored much more quickly especially if you aren't engaging in conversation with friends. However I did get to a point with gaming a few different times where I simply did not care to be playing anymore, it felt like I was almost forcing myself to play and it bothered me how serious some people are haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes I could get bored but most of the time not. The reason why is because games are so addicting and really fun to play.  You get rewarded for winning and that entices you to keep playing the game. The only time where I get bored is when I find it difficult in a game and I get so frustrated I need to calm down for a bit.  Games like FIFA get me bored sometimes because there are a lot of players who like to sweat it and just annoys me.