Favorite Console

What is your Favorite console?

Ie. Xbox, Playstation, Wii, Nintendo, 

Mine has to be the PlayStation 2 and the Original Nintendo Machine. When I was a child I had nearly every game that the Nintendo had. I also have deep love for the N64.

Mine used to be the Nintendo 64.  The Wii was good too, but it had a severe lack of third party games or variety in general (and some of the Nintendo made games for the system weren't up to the quality level they should have been).

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

• 3 weeks later...

I've had the most fun with friends playing the SNES, but of course can't forget a console like the PS2 which really defined my childhood in terms of gaming. Hard to even conceptualize all the great titles on that platform! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For me, it's a hard choice right now between the GameCube and the Wii U.  I like the GameCube because of some of the games that were produced for that console.  I like the Wii U because I can still play my game when someone wants to watch something on tv. 

My favourite console is the SNES why because it was awesome and I grew up on it and is how I became I gamer. My favourite console of the last 5 years is the PS4 because it is nice I don't have one so I may just be wanting a PS4 from jealously my brother and friend both have PS4's and I have my crappy PC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My favourite console is the Xbox 360. When I play on my Xbox, I enjoy gaming. I need to consider the Xbox as it is one of the older consoles.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg